Did you mean: 

DREMEL It's a Revolution! Get It

Dremel
Community Manager
Community Manager

Memories from Dremel Makerstudio!

Created by: tom pritchett

Created in: The Great Outdoors Creativity Challenge

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you capture any video of your project that you'd like to share with us? Please upload it here.
Not Answered

Tell us the story behind your project. What part of nature inspired you to make it? How did it all come together?
Here is link to YouTube video

Have fun with video ! The Dremel rotary tool has changed my life ! It's the tool of choice for a multitude of tasks. Add the entire Dremel Line Up Tool Selection ANYTHING BECOMES POSSIBLE ! Used my Dremel to Polish this Horseshoe and to Engrave It. Used my Dremel to make the Buckle. Plenty of pictures. Wish me luck in the upcoming World Horseshoe Pitching Tournament in Monroe, LA. I am scheduled to play in Class C – 1 on July 14, 15, 16 We want to present to Alan Francis a real nice Horseshoe Trophy. MY DREMEL ROTARY TOOL WAS USED ON ALL MY INVENTIONS, I CANNOT DO WITHOUT ! The real story starts with William Bradford on the Mayflower ! My Grand Father was an Inventor , Wilton A. Pritchett ( Picture Wilton & Edna) lived on 12St. in Oak Cliff, in S. Dallas, back in the 60’s. My Dad, invented several things including a solar collector that looked like a boat on our porch. I had to edit 3000 words.

Did you use a Dremel tool to make your project?
Yes

What is the model name of the Dremel tool(s) you used?
Dremel 100
How did the Dremel tool(s) perform when creating your project? Share some feedback with us here.
Beautimus ! DREMEL PERFORMANCE EVALUATION Dremel 100

Dremel tools have been engineered to almost perfection. Hats off to your designers and engineers, they have created some mighty fine tools.

How often do THEY use them ?
How long of duration do they use non stop ?
How many different types of materials have they cut into with their tools ?
How many different bits have they tried. ?

Dremel rotary tools and bits cannot Virtually, but can LITERALLY --- cut, grind, sand, score,
scrape, drill, saw, polish, de-bur, emboss, hone, shape, melt, burn, perforate, engrave,
ALL WITH PRECISION. Did I miss anything it can do ? Yes, I’m sure I did. It’s infinite !!!

Can your Dremel products be improved. ?
Grey Poupon, Of Course they can.
I have several suggestions and inventions for your Dremel rotary tools. Now for this evaluation I will tell you the heat from the tool is something that I have to deal with. Your newer models may have different insulation protecting user from this. But as a rule I have a limited time I can run the tool without worrying about it getting hot and after that I have to use sparingly as I feel I might burn it up or it gets too hot. It also blows bad dust right in my face. So I thought the idea of a air dredge cowling might be an answer to that Problem. The blowing motor air could be channeled in a way to suck the dust and direct it away from your breathing. I do have and wear a respirator but that gets hot down here in Tejas.
And of course you guys know how important the accessories are, right. Just as important as the tool. I have used Dremel long enough to tell you as a company that As a long time user / Inventor I have several major improvements to your tool bit selection. I would love to share these with you.

The Great Outdoors Creativity Challenge-tom pritchett-Camera june 2022 603 (1).jpg

The Great Outdoors Creativity Challenge-tom pritchett-Camera june 2022 603 (1).png

The Great Outdoors Creativity Challenge-tom pritchett-Camera june 2022 603 (2).png

The Great Outdoors Creativity Challenge-tom pritchett-Camera june 2022 603 (3).png

The Great Outdoors Creativity Challenge-tom pritchett-Camera june 2022 603 (4).png

The Great Outdoors Creativity Challenge-tom pritchett-Camera june 2022 603.png

The Great Outdoors Creativity Challenge-tom pritchett-Camera june 2022 892.png

The Great Outdoors Creativity Challenge-tom pritchett-Camera june 2022 929 (1).png

The Great Outdoors Creativity Challenge-tom pritchett-Camera june 2022 929 (2).png

The Great Outdoors Creativity Challenge-tom pritchett-Camera june 2022 929 (3).png

The Great Outdoors Creativity Challenge-tom pritchett-Camera june 2022 929 (4).png

The Great Outdoors Creativity Challenge-tom pritchett-Camera june 2022 929.png

The Great Outdoors Creativity Challenge-tom pritchett-Camera june 2022 1481.png

The Great Outdoors Creativity Challenge-tom pritchett-Camera june 2022 2429.png

The Great Outdoors Creativity Challenge-tom pritchett-flesh colored hercules horseshoe.png

The Great Outdoors Creativity Challenge-tom pritchett-gram and dad (1).png

The Great Outdoors Creativity Challenge-tom pritchett-gram and dad.png

The Great Outdoors Creativity Challenge-tom pritchett-IMG_0709 (1).png

The Great Outdoors Creativity Challenge-tom pritchett-IMG_0709 (2).png

The Great Outdoors Creativity Challenge-tom pritchett-IMG_0709.png

The Great Outdoors Creativity Challenge-tom pritchett-imperials horseshoes.png

The Great Outdoors Creativity Challenge-tom pritchett-outstretched arms.png

The Great Outdoors Creativity Challenge-tom pritchett-steel versions.png

The Great Outdoors Creativity Challenge-tom pritchett-Camera june 2022 024.png

Experienced maker

0 REPLIES 0