cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discontinued Dremel TRIO 6800

SamihAbdou
New Contributor III

Hello all and wish you all a Merry Christmas and a very happy new year.  I wonder if anyne can help me?  I had Dremel TRIO 6800 and it is a very nice powerful tool. I use it as a ruoter beccause if it's amazing router bits but it's all became discontinued products.  I am asking how can I may use Dremel 1/8 inch shank bits with my TRIO.  Of course I need 3/8 inch to 1/8 inch socket adapter.  Does anyone have try this before?  Please advice.  IMG_6009.jpgIMG_6013.jpgIMG_6014.jpg

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Dremel-Peggy
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi SamihAbdou,

The Trio Dremel Tool was manufactured 2010-2014. 

The TRIO RMPs are 10,000-20,000 and only accommodates 3/16" shank accessories.  There's not an 1/8" collet for this tool.  

View solution in original post

SamihAbdou
New Contributor III

Hello Peggy.   Thanks you.  Yes, but the tool is almost new and wants to make use of it along with my Dremel arsenal of tools, accessories, attachments and bits.  Best regards,

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Dremel-Peggy
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi SamihAbdou,

The Trio Dremel Tool was manufactured 2010-2014. 

The TRIO RMPs are 10,000-20,000 and only accommodates 3/16" shank accessories.  There's not an 1/8" collet for this tool.  

SamihAbdou
New Contributor III

Hello Peggy.   Thanks you.  Yes, but the tool is almost new and wants to make use of it along with my Dremel arsenal of tools, accessories, attachments and bits.  Best regards,