cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some of the Projects I'm Working On

jhorstke
New Contributor III

Christmas was a busy time for my workshop with making wood based gifts for my friends and family.  Since then, the projects I have been working on have been less stressful and more enjoyable to create.  I am currently working on a side table which is almost done, a wall hanging picture of mountains, a wall mount flower display of laminated woods and a carving of a horse in walnut.IMG_1596.jpegIMG_1597.jpegIMG_1646.jpegIMG_1631.jpegIMG_1632.jpegIMG_1639.jpegIMG_1641.jpegIMG_1642.jpegIMG_1644.jpegIMG_1645.jpegIMG_1643.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Good choice!  It's going to have claws out, terrorizing the horse.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

Yoan_Andreev
Community Manager
Community Manager

Looks awesome! Keep up the good work! 

Thank You!

Thank You.  I'm almost done with the horse carving, but I will need to carve a diarama for the horse to stand on. Do you think a confrontation with a crouched Couger, or a standing up Bear?

Hmmm, crouched courger or staning up bear? I pick Bear.

Good choice!  It's going to have claws out, terrorizing the horse.

Dremel-Adrian
Community Manager
Community Manager

The pictures are looking awesome. We thank you for sharing the projects using your Dremel products. 👍

Thank you!

Phrogflyer
Contributor

Glad to see that you came over to the new platform.  Beautiful work.  Were they Christmas gifts?

jhorstke
New Contributor III

I'm glad to see that your posting some of your work!  You do such great detail in your projects!  The mountain picture is for our bedroom, the side table I had to do because the wife said she is tired of having only one type of side tables with different designs, so now there are two of the same type side tables for our livingroom.  The wall hanging flower holder is for a very special friend who has been helping our daughter out while she is undergoing cancer treatments.  The horse is for my son.

I hope to see more of your work in the coming days.

Phrogflyer
Contributor

Our thoughts and prayers for your daughter.  Bear Hugging.gif

SamihAbdou
New Contributor III

Beautiful ... 

jhorstke
New Contributor III

Thank you!